We offer many rewarding opportunities for members and citizens to actively contribute to the Association and to the 50+ community in St. Albert. Our volunteers help in many areas, including:
- Driving for our Meals on Wheels program (Currently accepting new Volunteers).
- Driving our handi bus to transport citizens around St. Albert
- Preparing, cooking, and helping to serve for our Lucia’s by the Park – La Casa Bistro
- Assisting with the many administrative tasks necessary to operate a club of 1200+ members (Examples include Class Registration, weekly Foot Clinics, Seniors Expos)
- Working in our gift shop and/or making product for the shop
- Driving seniors into Edmonton for medical appointments (Currently accepting new Volunteers).Click on the link below to view an information sheet.