We offer many rewarding opportunities for members and citizens to actively contribute to the Association and to the 50+ community in St. Albert. Our volunteers help in many areas, including:
- Driving for our Meals on Wheels program (Currently accepting new volunteers).
- Driving our handi bus to transport citizens around St. Albert.
- Preparing, cooking, and helping to serve for our La Casa Bistro.
- Assisting with the many administrative tasks necessary to operate a club of 1500+ members.
- Working in our gift shop and/or making products for the shop.
- Driving seniors into Edmonton for medical appointments (Currently accepting new volunteers).